Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeClient DL LInkClient DL Link X10Vote(runelocus)Latest imagesVote(Moparscape)SearchRegisterLog inMoparscapeRunelocus

Poseidons global moderator app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
poseidon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
poseidon

Poseidons global moderator app Empty
PostSubject: Poseidons global moderator app   Poseidons global moderator app I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:08 am

okay well everyone on server knows im a dedicated player and that im trustworthy and helpful so im not going to bother with a new application. on server i have been mod,head mod.admin,head admin and atm are just a donator but still am trusted more than most players. so yeah thats my app

~yours sincerely
poseidon
Back to top Go down
LolzGetOwned
Admin
Admin
LolzGetOwned

PostSubject: Re: Poseidons global moderator app   Poseidons global moderator app I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:14 am

Make an app jason.... Like saying I going to apply for owner but have to proff just loyal and play a lot.
Back to top Go down
poseidon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Poseidons global moderator app   Poseidons global moderator app I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:34 am

bro ive played like double as long as you. and i dont need to make a propper app cause john knows me so well its a matter of saying yes or no
Back to top Go down
LolzGetOwned
Admin
Admin
LolzGetOwned

PostSubject: Re: Poseidons global moderator app   Poseidons global moderator app I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:20 am

Just make an app what happens to people that dont now u?
Back to top Go down
Rawr
Global Mod
Head Mod
Global ModHead Mod
Rawr

PostSubject: Re: Poseidons global moderator app   Poseidons global moderator app I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:28 am

LolzGetOwned wrote:
Just make an app what happens to people that dont now u?
Lmao, global moderator isn't up to new or current players that don't know jason. It's to look over the forums he's not directly helping the community as if he was mod which is different because the community has to like you if you are going to be given powers to effect their game experience.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ProvenAddiction
Gee
Owner
Owner
Gee

PostSubject: Re: Poseidons global moderator app   Poseidons global moderator app I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:33 am

Nice application jason,

accepted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
poseidon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Poseidons global moderator app   Poseidons global moderator app I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:53 am

YAY!. suck it nat Smile
Back to top Go down
LolzGetOwned
Admin
Admin
LolzGetOwned

PostSubject: Re: Poseidons global moderator app   Poseidons global moderator app I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:41 pm

Fuck Off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poseidons global moderator app   Poseidons global moderator app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poseidons global moderator app
Page 1 of 1