Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeClient DL LInkClient DL Link X10Vote(runelocus)Latest imagesVote(Moparscape)SearchRegisterLog inMoparscapeRunelocus

Niko For Moderator.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
niko

Niko For Moderator. Empty
PostSubject: Niko For Moderator.   Niko For Moderator. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:50 am

Username: Niko

What can you do to provide the needs/wants of Trublue Community? I can provide Help to new players, show them around. talk to people.

What can you do to help the Players and fellow Staff Members of Trublue Community? We'll i can do alot of thing, i could stand infront of the cooking stove all day, make some pot roast, You know some space cake, i could make you a sandwitch, the usual.

How can you improve the Trublue Community?I could go advertise on other server, make youtube videos, i have quite abit of subscribers! so yeah, hopefully that works.

How long have you been playing? I've been playing for the server 1 day, but I've been playing runescape overall 6 years.

How long are you active daily? I would play everyday, Probably 4 hours a day, possibly more.

How loyal can and will be to the Trublue Community?I would be obsolete Loyal to Any Other moderator, Admins to the server, I will not disrespect anybody.

Reason why we (The Trublue Staff Members) should accept you to take on full responsibility has a Staff Member? We'll iim really trustworthy, i take my word, i could make you laugh a lot?

FYI, I'm a major pothead!

Being part of the Trublue Community is a Great Honor to all of here supporting the Trublue Community, and what makes this one of the best Cumminity's is how our staff is treating you, and making your time with us more pleasant.
That being said, the rules for being a Staff Member are takin very serious and not always allowed a second chance.
All staff must help every player in need of assistance.
All staff must attend to every player if its stupid or not.
All staff must obey every rule and uphold there Power and Responsibility as a Staff Member.
All staff must be active at all times just incase a player is in need of help, if you do not show your as active, than you will be demoted until further notice.
All staff WILL NOT abuse any of there powers regardless of situation.
All staff WILL NOT disrespect any of other staff and must apply to any of the tasks set by Owner. (Owner Trublue)
All staff well understand and accept that later on when our Community grows, that new rules well be applied, and you here by agree to the terms and accept all Rules and the Rules that will be set in the future

Yes i agree to these terms!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Niko For Moderator.   Niko For Moderator. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:49 am

Ur just a new player but ;D we'll see in a week or 4 Smile

Last edited by Gee on Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing the bit in italics)
Back to top Go down
Gee
Owner
Owner
Gee

PostSubject: Re: Niko For Moderator.   Niko For Moderator. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:22 am

declined :L you played for less then a day, applied for mod and quit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Niko For Moderator.   Niko For Moderator. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Niko For Moderator.
Page 1 of 1