Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeClient DL LInkClient DL Link X10Vote(runelocus)Latest imagesVote(Moparscape)SearchRegisterLog inMoparscapeRunelocus

LolzGetOwned Admin Application!

Go down 
5 posters

Should I Become Admin?
Yes
LolzGetOwned Admin Application! I_vote_lcap100%LolzGetOwned Admin Application! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
LolzGetOwned Admin Application! I_vote_lcap0%LolzGetOwned Admin Application! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
LolzGetOwned
Admin
Admin
LolzGetOwned

LolzGetOwned Admin Application! Empty
PostSubject: LolzGetOwned Admin Application!   LolzGetOwned Admin Application! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:09 am

Subject: Administrator Application/Rules, Read or be Denied. Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:00 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You must follow this application rule or you will will be denied without any fruther discussions.
You CAN NOT apply for Admin until being Accepted for Moderator.

Username:LolzGetOwned

What can you do to provide the needs/wants of Trublue Community?

Yes, I can provide the needs and wants of the Trublue Commuinty by helping out players in need, players that have started and players in tough situation. I am good in using video editing softwaes and am good with Banners (Cinema 4d and Photoshop).

What can you do to help the Players and fellow Staff Members of Trublue Community?

I can help out Staff Members by offering my knowledge of what I know to help them in what they are trying to accomplish. I can also offer the my help with situation to make the job successful. I am loyal and and always there when people are in need.

How can you improve the Trublue Community?

I can improve the Trublue Community by providing my knowledge to others and instructing them where they should go for a certain task/challenge. I can also improve the community by instrusction/punishing anyone that is breaking rules/cheatng.

How long have you been playing?

For about 3 months.

How long are you active daily?

About 5-6 hours a day.

How loyal can and will be to the Trublue Community?

I have been loyal to this server for about 3 months and won't stop now. Everyday we get new members that making the server even that much greater. Everyday I learn something new about someone or thing in this server keep me very close with the community.

Why should you deserve more Powers and Responsibilitiys?

I have had to the responsilbity of Mod and think I should take the next step. I think I have the responsiblity and loyality and am able to handle them. I think this could benifit me and the community making easier for me to help them in there situation/problem.

Reason why we (The Trublue Staff Members) should accept you to take on full responsibility has a Staff Member?

Beacuse I am very responsible and loyal and am able to handle and challenge/responsibility you give me. I also have the experience of a Mod. I am looking forward to seeing what the future holds.

There are certain rules you must follow by, or if accepted you wil be demoted, or can be rejected if not followed.
Please go read the Rules under Announcements, after doing so read the following rules of being a Staff Member.

Being part of the Trublue Community is a Great Honor to all of here supporting the Trublue Community, and what makes this one of the best Cumminity's is how our staff is treating you, and making your time with us more pleasant.
That being said, the rules for being a Staff Member are takin very serious and not always allowed a second chance.
All staff must help every player in need of assistance.
All staff must attend to every player if its stupid or not.
All staff must obey every rule and uphold there Power and Responsibility as a Staff Member.
All staff must be active at all times just incase a player is in need of help, if you do not show your as active, than you will be demoted until further notice.
All staff WILL NOT abuse any of there powers regardless of situation.
All staff WILL NOT disrespect any of other staff and must apply to any of the tasks set by Owner. (Owner Trublue)
All staff well understand and accept that later on when our Community grows, that new rules well be applied, and you here by agree to the terms and accept all Rules and the Rules that will be set in the future,
If you agree to these terms please say either (Yes/No)

Yes! tongue

Back to top Go down
Owner Trublue
Head Owner
Head Owner
Owner Trublue

PostSubject: Re: LolzGetOwned Admin Application!   LolzGetOwned Admin Application! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:20 am

ALL STAFF MUST READ AND REPLY TO THIS APPLICATION, OR I WILL TAKE POWERS AWAY FROM ALL STAFF, THIS IS GETTING REALLY BULL SHIT, ALL STAFF MUST WATCH FORUMS ITS PART OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES, AND MUST WATCH APPLICATIONS, AND GIVE YOUR OWN OPINION, I DO NOT MAKE VOTES IN APPLICATIONS, I MAKE THE FINAL CALL, THE FINAL JUDGEMENT, ALL STAFF HAS 24 HOURS TO MAKE A POST, A VOTE WITH A REAL ANSWER EXPLAINING THERE REASON.

Sincerely, Owna Trublue

MY TIME IS 3PM SO IN 24 HOURS MY TIME I BETTER SEE ALL STAFF RESPOND TO THIS APPLICATION.
Back to top Go down
https://trublue.darkbb.com
Jesus
Admin
Admin
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: LolzGetOwned Admin Application!   LolzGetOwned Admin Application! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:23 am

He would be a good admin, if he wasn't asking everyone everyday to read, which is freaking annoying, other than that yeah sure.
Back to top Go down
Gee
Owner
Owner
Gee

PostSubject: Re: LolzGetOwned Admin Application!   LolzGetOwned Admin Application! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:30 am

im up for either him or jesus to be administrator

good luck.
Back to top Go down
poseidon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
poseidon

PostSubject: Re: LolzGetOwned Admin Application!   LolzGetOwned Admin Application! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:44 am

i think it would be a smart idea to give temp admin to see how you handle the responsibility.

if anything i would give the admin to matt because he has shown he can be a responsible admin. thats my opinion and i mean no offense by it.
Back to top Go down
Owner Trublue
Head Owner
Head Owner
Owner Trublue

PostSubject: Re: LolzGetOwned Admin Application!   LolzGetOwned Admin Application! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:10 am

Matt was admin than wanted Moderator therefor he has to earn back he juss got moderator therefor cant apply for Administrator, and we already Picked Lolzgetowned,
Closed.
Back to top Go down
https://trublue.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LolzGetOwned Admin Application!   LolzGetOwned Admin Application! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LolzGetOwned Admin Application!
Page 1 of 1