Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeClient DL LInkClient DL Link X10Vote(runelocus)Latest imagesVote(Moparscape)SearchRegisterLog inMoparscapeRunelocus

To: LolzGetOwned

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Solidiss

To: LolzGetOwned Empty
PostSubject: To: LolzGetOwned   To: LolzGetOwned I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:43 pm

I have some things to say.
I don't want you to get mad and rage and i feel that i should let out my opinion about your banner and your sigs.
Ok the thing is using the same old fonts and backgrounds gets lame. I'm not saying your a shit MediaArtist but, i really dislike your banner and your signatures because well you want more people to like them correct?, then you should mix it up, take a look at my Gallery for instance, do you see the same outcome? Different fonts different backgrounds added themes. The thing i like most about your signatures are your rendering though and i guess you use a program other then Photoshop to render them right? Anyways your an ok MediaArtist but you should seriously mix it up and out of my own thoughts i really think that Immortal's Banner was better then your's because it's original, it shows a kind of resembelance towards the servers name. It's blue, nice transparent background, the font is ok and the colour matches the name. For instance with your's, well think of it, it's "Trublue". Your text is green but? People look to the greater outcome.
Anyways enough chatter and keep up your work, soon you will get better. By the way if you think i'm saying all this to piss you off your wrong, i'm just encouraging you to be better that's all. I hope you take what i've said into some extreme consideration.

-Jeremy
Back to top Go down
Gee
Owner
Owner
Gee

PostSubject: Re: To: LolzGetOwned   To: LolzGetOwned I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:19 am

this doesnt need a new topic. put it in one of his topics and then this will be deleted
Back to top Go down
Rawr
Global Mod
Head Mod
Global ModHead Mod
Rawr

PostSubject: Re: To: LolzGetOwned   To: LolzGetOwned I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:59 am

respect...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ProvenAddiction
left 4 dead
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
left 4 dead

PostSubject: Re: To: LolzGetOwned   To: LolzGetOwned I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:11 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To: LolzGetOwned   To: LolzGetOwned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To: LolzGetOwned
Page 1 of 1