Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeClient DL LInkClient DL Link X10Vote(runelocus)Latest imagesVote(Moparscape)SearchRegisterLog inMoparscapeRunelocus

Rawr for Mod!

Go down 
+2
Gee
Rawr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rawr
Global Mod
Head Mod
Global ModHead Mod
Rawr

Rawr for Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Rawr for Mod!   Rawr for Mod! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:14 pm

Username:
Rawr

What can you do to provide the needs/wants of Trublue Community?
I can help tho's in need of the Trublue community by being a very reliable person who they can count to do things for them, reply to there questions, try my best to resolve their situation and most importantly I will try to make everyone have a enjoyable experience playing Trublue!

What can you do to help the Players and fellow Staff Members of Trublue Community?
I can be a great help to players and staff with all of their situations! I can help a new playing to find his/her way around the game and answer any questions that they might have about the server,forums or even just life. I can help staff members because i am a very reliable, honest person that if they ask me for help or need me to do something for them i am all up for it.

How can you improve the Trublue Community?
I think i can improve the Trublue Community because i am very positive person nd i won't bring real life problems into the server. I am very willing to help players/staff with any problem they have. Althought i am not very good at the technical part of computers but i will try my best!

How long have you been playing?
I have been apart of Trublue for about a month. Now this seems like very little but i have been trying my best to figure out the server nd how i can help.

How long are you active daily?
Since i am a student i will be playing less during the weekdays. I will normally get 2-5+ hours on weekdays nd on weekends can be alot more!

How loyal can and will be to the Trublue Community?
Loyalty is a big concern for mods, because we are trusted to over look the server nd help others nd i understand that. I will be very loyal to the forums, players, staff, and not only that but other RSPS to make sure Trublue has a good name in the RSPS community.

Reason why we (The Trublue Staff Members) should accept you to take on full responsibility has a Staff Member?
I think that Trublue Staff Members should accept me because out of all the RSPS i've played and Runescape itself i've always wanted to be someone that people could look up to for help or just to talk to nd i know i can be that person!

There are certain rules you must follow by, or if accepted you wil be demoted, or can be rejected if not followed.
Please go read the Rules under Announcements, after doing so read the following rules of being a Staff Member.

Being part of the Trublue Community is a Great Honor to all of here supporting the Trublue Community, and what makes this one of the best Cumminity's is how our staff is treating you, and making your time with us more pleasant.
That being said, the rules for being a Staff Member are takin very serious and not always allowed a second chance.
All staff must help every player in need of assistance.
All staff must attend to every player if its stupid or not.
All staff must obey every rule and uphold there Power and Responsibility as a Staff Member.
All staff must be active at all times just incase a player is in need of help, if you do not show your as active, than you will be demoted until further notice.
All staff WILL NOT abuse any of there powers regardless of situation.
All staff WILL NOT disrespect any of other staff and must apply to any of the tasks set by Owner. (Owner Trublue)
All staff well understand and accept that later on when our Community grows, that new rules well be applied, and you here by agree to the terms and accept all Rules and the Rules that will be set in the future,
If you agree to these terms please say either (Yes/No)

Yes!

*Alright now this is my second attempt for mod position. Hear me out...I lost because of inactivity because of the situation with family (my dad has no computer nd i got there at the end of week but back to my mums) This shouldn't stop me from being a mod. I think that I make up for the time not playing when I am playing! So please take this into consideration when thinking about this.*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ProvenAddiction

Rawr for Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for Mod!   Rawr for Mod! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:56 pm

My vote is yes we are in need of new moderators i think and i think u would be a good and great moderator.
Back to top Go down
Gee
Owner
Owner
Gee

Rawr for Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for Mod!   Rawr for Mod! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:30 am

when hes at his mums he no lifes server sooooo bad.. so im okay with it Very Happy

and he has been making promotional/helpful videos and putting them on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Rawr
Global Mod
Head Mod
Global ModHead Mod
Rawr

Rawr for Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for Mod!   Rawr for Mod! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:37 am

I'd like to add, you know I want this when my last attempt at getting mod has 140+ views...
Back to top Go down
slayurmom

Rawr for Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for Mod!   Rawr for Mod! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:43 am

great and lengthy mod app. very nice. im giving a thumbs up on this one for sure!
i seriously think you'll make an amazing mod. GL migi
Back to top Go down
Dafever
Dafever

Rawr for Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for Mod!   Rawr for Mod! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:49 am

Hey Rawr. I've looked at your app. It looks really nice. It shows how you're willing to take some time to do this, and really want it. I know how you feel. Anyway, good luck!

~Dafever
Back to top Go down
Shed
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
Shed

Rawr for Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for Mod!   Rawr for Mod! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:52 am

well, i know i'm not staff, and i've only known you for about, well, 10 minutes. but i do think that your answers to the questions are really well thought out, which is impressive. I always sucked at applications really .. so yeah, based on first impressions and your application, I think you'd be a great addition to the staff list. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/edwardcoburn
Rawr
Global Mod
Head Mod
Global ModHead Mod
Rawr

Rawr for Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for Mod!   Rawr for Mod! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:12 am

MEOW elephant
Back to top Go down
Owner Trublue
Head Owner
Head Owner
Owner Trublue

Rawr for Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for Mod!   Rawr for Mod! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:45 am

Waiting List.
Back to top Go down
https://trublue.darkbb.com
Gee
Owner
Owner
Gee

Rawr for Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for Mod!   Rawr for Mod! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:47 am

yuss! next in line xD
Back to top Go down
Rawr
Global Mod
Head Mod
Global ModHead Mod
Rawr

Rawr for Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for Mod!   Rawr for Mod! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:29 am

Everytime i log in i type "yes" to see if theres a little crown beside my name Smile
Back to top Go down
Rawr
Global Mod
Head Mod
Global ModHead Mod
Rawr

Rawr for Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for Mod!   Rawr for Mod! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:50 am

My videos have reach a total of 300+ views for trublue. That is alright considering that the videos have only been up less then a week.
Back to top Go down
Owner Trublue
Head Owner
Head Owner
Owner Trublue

Rawr for Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for Mod!   Rawr for Mod! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:01 am

Locked, Congratulations On Moderator, please don't prove me wrong on this decision.
Back to top Go down
https://trublue.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Rawr for Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for Mod!   Rawr for Mod! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rawr for Mod!
Page 1 of 1