Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeClient DL LInkClient DL Link X10Vote(runelocus)Latest imagesVote(Moparscape)SearchRegisterLog inMoparscapeRunelocus

Rawr for Mod!

Go down 
5 posters

"Rawr" for mod! Yes/No ?
Yes
Rawr for Mod! I_vote_lcap50%Rawr for Mod! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
No
Rawr for Mod! I_vote_lcap50%Rawr for Mod! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Rawr
Global Mod
Head Mod
Global ModHead Mod
Rawr

Rawr for Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Rawr for Mod!   Rawr for Mod! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:58 am

Username:
Rawr

What can you do to provide the needs/wants of Trublue Community?
I can help tho's in need of the Trublue community by being a very reliable person who they can count to do things for them, reply to there questions, try my best to resolve their situation and most importantly I will try to make everyone have a enjoyable experience playing Trublue!

What can you do to help the Players and fellow Staff Members of Trublue Community?
I can be a great help to players and staff with all of their situations! I can help a new playing to find his/her way around the game and answer any questions that they might have about the server,forums or even just life. I can help staff members because i am a very reliable, honest person that if they ask me for help or need me to do something for them i am all up for it.

How can you improve the Trublue Community?
I think i can improve the Trublue Community because i am very positive person nd i won't bring real life problems into the server. I am very willing to help players/staff with any problem they have. Althought i am not very good at the technical part of computers but i will try my best!

How long have you been playing?
I have been apart of Trublue for a week. Now this seems like very little but i have been trying my best to figure out the server nd how i can help.

How long are you active daily?
Since i am a student i will be playing less during the weekdays. I will normally get 2-5+ hours on weekdays nd on weekends can be alot more!

How loyal can and will be to the Trublue Community?
Loyalty is a big concern for mods, because we are trusted to over look the server nd help others nd i understand that. I will be very loyal to the forums, players, staff, and not only that but other RSPS to make sure Trublue has a good name in the RSPS community.

Reason why we (The Trublue Staff Members) should accept you to take on full responsibility has a Staff Member?
I think that Trublue Staff Members should accept me because out of all the RSPS i've played and Runescape itself i've always wanted to be someone that people could look up to for help or just to talk to nd i know i can be that person!

There are certain rules you must follow by, or if accepted you wil be demoted, or can be rejected if not followed.
Please go read the Rules under Announcements, after doing so read the following rules of being a Staff Member.

Being part of the Trublue Community is a Great Honor to all of here supporting the Trublue Community, and what makes this one of the best Cumminity's is how our staff is treating you, and making your time with us more pleasant.
That being said, the rules for being a Staff Member are takin very serious and not always allowed a second chance.
All staff must help every player in need of assistance.
All staff must attend to every player if its stupid or not.
All staff must obey every rule and uphold there Power and Responsibility as a Staff Member.
All staff must be active at all times just incase a player is in need of help, if you do not show your as active, than you will be demoted until further notice.
All staff WILL NOT abuse any of there powers regardless of situation.
All staff WILL NOT disrespect any of other staff and must apply to any of the tasks set by Owner. (Owner Trublue)
All staff well understand and accept that later on when our Community grows, that new rules well be applied, and you here by agree to the terms and accept all Rules and the Rules that will be set in the future,
If you agree to these terms please say either (Yes/No)

Yes!

*Thank you for taking time to read my app i know it's kinda alot but i really hope to be a mod nd be that much closer to helping Trublue Community! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ProvenAddiction
left 4 dead
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
left 4 dead

Rawr for Mod! Empty
PostSubject: opps   Rawr for Mod! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:54 am

ignore my vote please i didnt mean to hit no i misclicked i think rawr would make a fine mod.
Back to top Go down
Rawr
Global Mod
Head Mod
Global ModHead Mod
Rawr

Rawr for Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for Mod!   Rawr for Mod! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:09 pm

I am feeling people are voting for no reason so, when you vote please give a reason for why you voted nd state what you voted. This will show the staff if people are voting yes for good answers or no for no reason. thanks

-Rawr!
Back to top Go down
Owner Trublue
Head Owner
Head Owner
Owner Trublue

Rawr for Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for Mod!   Rawr for Mod! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:17 am

^ what he said. if your voting give a reason or votes well not count.
Back to top Go down
https://trublue.darkbb.com
Rawr
Global Mod
Head Mod
Global ModHead Mod
Rawr

Rawr for Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for Mod!   Rawr for Mod! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:20 pm

Rawr wrote:
Username:
Rawr

What can you do to provide the needs/wants of Trublue Community?
I can help tho's in need of the Trublue community by being a very reliable person who they can count to do things for them, reply to there questions, try my best to resolve their situation and most importantly I will try to make everyone have a enjoyable experience playing Trublue!

What can you do to help the Players and fellow Staff Members of Trublue Community?
I can be a great help to players and staff with all of their situations! I can help a new playing to find his/her way around the game and answer any questions that they might have about the server,forums or even just life. I can help staff members because i am a very reliable, honest person that if they ask me for help or need me to do something for them i am all up for it.

How can you improve the Trublue Community?
I think i can improve the Trublue Community because i am very positive person nd i won't bring real life problems into the server. I am very willing to help players/staff with any problem they have. Althought i am not very good at the technical part of computers but i will try my best!

How long have you been playing?
I have been apart of Trublue for a week. Now this seems like very little but i have been trying my best to figure out the server nd how i can help.

How long are you active daily?
Since i am a student i will be playing less during the weekdays. I will normally get 2-5+ hours on weekdays nd on weekends can be alot more!

How loyal can and will be to the Trublue Community?
Loyalty is a big concern for mods, because we are trusted to over look the server nd help others nd i understand that. I will be very loyal to the forums, players, staff, and not only that but other RSPS to make sure Trublue has a good name in the RSPS community.

Reason why we (The Trublue Staff Members) should accept you to take on full responsibility has a Staff Member?
I think that Trublue Staff Members should accept me because out of all the RSPS i've played and Runescape itself i've always wanted to be someone that people could look up to for help or just to talk to nd i know i can be that person!

There are certain rules you must follow by, or if accepted you wil be demoted, or can be rejected if not followed.
Please go read the Rules under Announcements, after doing so read the following rules of being a Staff Member.

Being part of the Trublue Community is a Great Honor to all of here supporting the Trublue Community, and what makes this one of the best Cumminity's is how our staff is treating you, and making your time with us more pleasant.
That being said, the rules for being a Staff Member are takin very serious and not always allowed a second chance.
All staff must help every player in need of assistance.
All staff must attend to every player if its stupid or not.
All staff must obey every rule and uphold there Power and Responsibility as a Staff Member.
All staff must be active at all times just incase a player is in need of help, if you do not show your as active, than you will be demoted until further notice.
All staff WILL NOT abuse any of there powers regardless of situation.
All staff WILL NOT disrespect any of other staff and must apply to any of the tasks set by Owner. (Owner Trublue)
All staff well understand and accept that later on when our Community grows, that new rules well be applied, and you here by agree to the terms and accept all Rules and the Rules that will be set in the future,
If you agree to these terms please say either (Yes/No)

Yes!

*Thank you for taking time to read my app i know it's kinda alot but i really hope to be a mod nd be that much closer to helping Trublue Community! cheers

Took awhile to do this hope it gets read Smile
Back to top Go down
Gee
Owner
Owner
Gee

Rawr for Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for Mod!   Rawr for Mod! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:32 am

my vote is yes, youve been around for ages even though ive only met u 1ce

apparently ur nice and respectful, im all for it
Back to top Go down
Solidiss

Rawr for Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for Mod!   Rawr for Mod! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:55 pm

I haven't met you or seen you ingame but the preperation and time spent into that application, well i think you deserve it. A mod who is willing to put all his work and time and also commiting himself to achieve i think is great. Yes from me but in all honesty it's best not to let others down on what they say just prove your willing to go far with the server and you should get it.

'Jeremy'
Back to top Go down
Owner Trublue
Head Owner
Head Owner
Owner Trublue

Rawr for Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for Mod!   Rawr for Mod! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:43 am

Eh i dont speak my votes son cause if i say my vote people get sad or mad or happy or just krazy lol, so my vote stays in my head until it actually happens hahaha:)
Back to top Go down
Owner Trublue
Head Owner
Head Owner
Owner Trublue

Rawr for Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for Mod!   Rawr for Mod! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:51 am

You have been put on the Waiting List.
Back to top Go down
Rawr
Global Mod
Head Mod
Global ModHead Mod
Rawr

Rawr for Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for Mod!   Rawr for Mod! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:15 am

waiting list ftw or ftl ? :S
Back to top Go down
Owner Trublue
Head Owner
Head Owner
Owner Trublue

Rawr for Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for Mod!   Rawr for Mod! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:54 am

It's Ftw lol, it usually means your next in line for a staff opening and ect.
Back to top Go down
Owner Trublue
Head Owner
Head Owner
Owner Trublue

Rawr for Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for Mod!   Rawr for Mod! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:58 am

Denied, Closed, your inactive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rawr for Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr for Mod!   Rawr for Mod! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rawr for Mod!
Page 1 of 1