Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeClient DL LInkClient DL Link X10Vote(runelocus)Latest imagesVote(Moparscape)SearchRegisterLog inMoparscapeRunelocus

Jesus Head Admin Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesus
Admin
Admin
Jesus

Jesus Head Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Jesus Head Admin Application   Jesus Head Admin Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:15 am

This will have no colors till tomorrow, cause I'm doing this and going to bed.

Name: Matt, Ingame: Jesus

What can you do to help the Players and fellow Staff Members of Trublue Community? I can do what I've been going for 4 months, which is everything. I know pretty much about everything, and can help out anyone with anything.

How long have you been playing? I have been playing since 15/09/2010, almost 4 months, and have clocked in over 1000 hours.

How long are you active daily? I am active about 5-6 hours on weekdays, can be active up to 16+ hours on weekends and holidays, on both server and forums.

How loyal can and will be to the Trublue Community? I'm the most loyal person on the server at the moment, rivaled only to Jamie.

Why should we trust you with the responsibility of more commands? I think I you should trust me with more responsibilities, because I have been an admin before, and mod a couple times, I've gotten to know everyone on the server, and am very trustworthy, and just like to joke around a bit.

There are certain rules you must follow by, or if accepted you wil be demoted, or can be rejected if not followed.
Please go read the Rules under Announcements, after doing so read the following rules of being a Staff Member.

Being part of the Trublue Community is a Great Honor to all of here supporting the Trublue Community, and what makes this one of the best Cumminity's is how our staff is treating you, and making your time with us more pleasant.
That being said, the rules for being a Staff Member are takin very serious and not always allowed a second chance.
All staff must help every player in need of assistance.
All staff must attend to every player if its stupid or not.
All staff must obey every rule and uphold there Power and Responsibility as a Staff Member.
All staff must be active at all times just incase a player is in need of help, if you do not show your as active, than you will be demoted until further notice.
All staff WILL NOT abuse any of there powers regardless of situation.
All staff WILL NOT disrespect any of other staff and must apply to any of the tasks set by Owner. (Owner Trublue)
All staff well understand and accept that later on when our Community grows, that new rules well be applied, and you here by agree to the terms and accept all Rules and the Rules that will be set in the future.

If you agree to these terms please say either (Hell yeaaaaaaaaaah, or no)
Hell yeaaaah.
Back to top Go down
poseidon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Head Admin Application   Jesus Head Admin Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:47 am

sorry bro from me its a no. you just got demoted. try for admin before head admin
Back to top Go down
Owner Trublue
Head Owner
Head Owner
Owner Trublue

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Head Admin Application   Jesus Head Admin Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:53 pm

Denied.
Back to top Go down
https://trublue.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Head Admin Application   Jesus Head Admin Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jesus Head Admin Application
Page 1 of 1