Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeClient DL LInkClient DL Link X10Vote(runelocus)Latest imagesVote(Moparscape)SearchRegisterLog inMoparscapeRunelocus

Jesus for Mod.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesus
Admin
Admin
Jesus

Jesus for Mod. Empty
PostSubject: Jesus for Mod.   Jesus for Mod. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:10 am

Applying to be reinstated.

Name: Matt, Ingame: Jesus

What can you do to help the Players and fellow Staff Members of Trublue Community? I can help new players starting on their way, where to train, and what to do, and answer any questions.

How long have you been playing? I have been playing since 15/09/2010.

How long are you active daily? I am active about 5-6 hours on weekdays, can be active up to 16+ hours on weekends and holidays, on both server and forums.

How loyal can and will be to the Trublue Community? I can and will be as loyal as a normal player, and perhaps moderator:D, should be, not spamming, breaking any rules, stopping people from breaking any rules.

Reason why we (The Trublue Staff Members) should accept you to take on full responsibility has a Staff Member? They should accept me to take on full responsibility as a staff member because, I have been mod once on another server, but admin twice. I like having responsibilities, and watching over people, guiding them.

There are certain rules you must follow by, or if accepted you wil be demoted, or can be rejected if not followed.
Please go read the Rules under Announcements, after doing so read the following rules of being a Staff Member.

Being part of the Trublue Community is a Great Honor to all of here supporting the Trublue Community, and what makes this one of the best Cumminity's is how our staff is treating you, and making your time with us more pleasant.
That being said, the rules for being a Staff Member are takin very serious and not always allowed a second chance.
All staff must help every player in need of assistance.
All staff must attend to every player if its stupid or not.
All staff must obey every rule and uphold there Power and Responsibility as a Staff Member.
All staff must be active at all times just incase a player is in need of help, if you do not show your as active, than you will be demoted until further notice.
All staff WILL NOT abuse any of there powers regardless of situation.
All staff WILL NOT disrespect any of other staff and must apply to any of the tasks set by Owner. (Owner Trublue)
All staff well understand and accept that later on when our Community grows, that new rules well be applied, and you here by agree to the terms and accept all Rules and the Rules that will be set in the future.

If you agree to these terms please say either (Yes/No)

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Lapps
Lapps

Jesus for Mod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesus for Mod.   Jesus for Mod. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:45 am

Aren't you Badger...? Weren't you demoted?
Back to top Go down
Owner Trublue
Head Owner
Head Owner
Owner Trublue

Jesus for Mod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesus for Mod.   Jesus for Mod. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:49 am

You need to be active more, well do more all i see you doing is being lazy, and if you keep being lazy ill send you back to the Animal Pound thingy!
Back to top Go down
https://trublue.darkbb.com
Jesus
Admin
Admin
Jesus

Jesus for Mod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesus for Mod.   Jesus for Mod. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:54 am

Yeh I'm badger, I was demoted for going ona website twice, that's why I'm applying again
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Admin
Admin
Jesus

Jesus for Mod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesus for Mod.   Jesus for Mod. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:58 pm

Jesus wrote:
Applying to be reinstated.

Name: Matt, Ingame: Jesus

What can you do to help the Players and fellow Staff Members of Trublue Community? I can help new players starting on their way, where to train, and what to do, and answer any questions.

How long have you been playing? I have been playing since 15/09/2010.

How long are you active daily? I am active about 5-6 hours on weekdays, can be active up to 16+ hours on weekends and holidays, on both server and forums.

How loyal can and will be to the Trublue Community? I can and will be as loyal as a normal player, and perhaps moderator:D, should be, not spamming, breaking any rules, stopping people from breaking any rules.

Reason why we (The Trublue Staff Members) should accept you to take on full responsibility has a Staff Member? They should accept me to take on full responsibility as a staff member because, I have been mod once on another server, but admin twice. I like having responsibilities, and watching over people, guiding them.

There are certain rules you must follow by, or if accepted you wil be demoted, or can be rejected if not followed.
Please go read the Rules under Announcements, after doing so read the following rules of being a Staff Member.

Being part of the Trublue Community is a Great Honor to all of here supporting the Trublue Community, and what makes this one of the best Cumminity's is how our staff is treating you, and making your time with us more pleasant.
That being said, the rules for being a Staff Member are takin very serious and not always allowed a second chance.
All staff must help every player in need of assistance.
All staff must attend to every player if its stupid or not.
All staff must obey every rule and uphold there Power and Responsibility as a Staff Member.
All staff must be active at all times just incase a player is in need of help, if you do not show your as active, than you will be demoted until further notice.
All staff WILL NOT abuse any of there powers regardless of situation.
All staff WILL NOT disrespect any of other staff and must apply to any of the tasks set by Owner. (Owner Trublue)
All staff well understand and accept that later on when our Community grows, that new rules well be applied, and you here by agree to the terms and accept all Rules and the Rules that will be set in the future.

If you agree to these terms please say either (Yes/No)

Yes.

Think I'm gonna be here a while, active, and loyal.
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Admin
Admin
Jesus

Jesus for Mod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesus for Mod.   Jesus for Mod. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:02 am

Look at mah post.
Back to top Go down

Jesus for Mod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesus for Mod.   Jesus for Mod. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:46 pm

SUPPORT bro you kno dat ;D
Back to top Go down
Gee
Owner
Owner
Gee

Jesus for Mod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesus for Mod.   Jesus for Mod. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:46 am

better?
Back to top Go down
Gee
Owner
Owner
Gee

Jesus for Mod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesus for Mod.   Jesus for Mod. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:21 am

closed, idk why this was stipp open, uve been mod for ages and are now even an admin :L
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jesus for Mod. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesus for Mod.   Jesus for Mod. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jesus for Mod.
Page 1 of 1