Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeClient DL LInkClient DL Link X10Vote(runelocus)Latest imagesVote(Moparscape)SearchRegisterLog inMoparscapeRunelocus

Dafever here. Hoping for Moderator.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dafever
Dafever

Dafever here. Hoping for Moderator.  Empty
PostSubject: Dafever here. Hoping for Moderator.    Dafever here. Hoping for Moderator.  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:09 am

Username: Dafever

What can you do to provide the needs/wants of Trublue Community? I can, and will help everyone. I know It might seem like I'm just a little angsty, but I like to help.

What can you do to help the Players and fellow Staff Members of Trublue Community? Telling players to add and pm me, giving them my MSN for when I'm not on the server when they are so they can talk to me and I'll help them.

How can you improve the Trublue Community? Make sure rules are enforced, keep ignorant people away, help others.

How long have you been playing? Yeah, I've only been playing for a day. If I don't get the position because of this, I'm fine with that. I'll understand.

How long are you active daily? Well, on the server I can be on for many hours. Except when I've got tons of homework to do. :/ I can be on forums all day though. College prep classes are killing me.

How loyal can and will be to the Trublue Community? Try tp help anyone, and everyone. Actually, I will help anyone and everyone. ( A bit cheesy, I know. Very Happy)

Reason why we (The Trublue Staff Members) should accept you to take on full responsibility has a Staff Member? I'm just one of those cool people that help everyone, I get along with everyone. I'm nice to everyone.

There are certain rules you must follow by, or if accepted you wil be demoted, or can be rejected if not followed.
Please go read the Rules under Announcements, after doing so read the following rules of being a Staff Member.

Being part of the Trublue Community is a Great Honor to all of here supporting the Trublue Community, and what makes this one of the best Cumminity's is how our staff is treating you, and making your time with us more pleasant.
That being said, the rules for being a Staff Member are takin very serious and not always allowed a second chance.
All staff must help every player in need of assistance.
All staff must attend to every player if its stupid or not.
All staff must obey every rule and uphold there Power and Responsibility as a Staff Member.
All staff must be active at all times just incase a player is in need of help, if you do not show your as active, than you will be demoted until further notice.
All staff WILL NOT abuse any of there powers regardless of situation.
All staff WILL NOT disrespect any of other staff and must apply to any of the tasks set by Owner. (Owner Trublue)
All staff well understand and accept that later on when our Community grows, that new rules well be applied, and you here by agree to the terms and accept all Rules and the Rules that will be set in the future,
If you agree to these terms please say either (Yes/No)

YES. Razz
Back to top Go down
Gee
Owner
Owner
Gee

Dafever here. Hoping for Moderator.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dafever here. Hoping for Moderator.    Dafever here. Hoping for Moderator.  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:23 am

closed, you dont play anymore
Back to top Go down

Dafever here. Hoping for Moderator.
Page 1 of 1