Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeClient DL LInkClient DL Link X10Vote(runelocus)Latest imagesVote(Moparscape)SearchRegisterLog inMoparscapeRunelocus

Solidiss Moderator Application

Go down 

Accept or Decline: Moderator Application
Yes, I deserve this position to lead the players of Trublue.
Solidiss Moderator Application I_vote_lcap100%Solidiss Moderator Application I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No, I don't recommend this user for this role of Leadership.
Solidiss Moderator Application I_vote_lcap0%Solidiss Moderator Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Solidiss

Solidiss Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Solidiss Moderator Application   Solidiss Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:35 am

Username:
AvP

What can you do to provide the needs/wants of Trublue Community?:
Show encouragement, true leadership, enthusiam towards others, reply to users in need. I am very clear on what i say, i am honest, reliable and am nice when been nice too. What i provide most is Teamwork. I feel it's what others need the most then a lot aswell with Leadership.

What can you do to help the Players and fellow Staff Members of Trublue Community?:
Be their when needed, be on top of things, always be on time to something i am compulsory to be at. I feel i'd be best at this situation because i am active ever afternoon and am a very co-operative and reliable person to trust.

How can you improve the Trublue Community?:
If a player has a suggestion i'd make sure i'd listened or read it and considered it and maybe help them make that situation better, i can improve lackness towards staff, i'm not very demanding, i encourage others to do a well performance, i ensure that everyone is not struggling and i'd make every possible situation resulting the community better.

How long have you been playing?:
I've just the day before i have posted this, though Owner Trublue (John) knows me very well and what i'm capable of. ( Btw it's me John, Rs Jeremy | DeFrost from grants server )

How long are you active daily?:
From 4:00pm to 9:30pm unless i have a job or have to be somewhere.

How loyal can and will be to the Trublue Community?:
A lot. It's hard to find a server that fits your needs. Loyalty is a big part in being an Administrator / Moderator for that matter, a lot of responsibilities and a lot of co-ordination. I feel with this i am very good at it, I'm a confident and trustworthy person and i can be their for someone even when times get tough.

Reason why we (The Trublue Staff Members) should accept you to take on full responsibility as a Staff Member?:
I feel you should accept me for the reasons of be being me, it's not about being the best you can be, it's showing what you can do, showing what is needed and what is required of you. Taking on a role like this is a very big responsibility and i am willing to take this offer. I feel my requirements of being Admins/Moderators/Owners of servers is worthy enough to be classified for this rank. Another reason why you should pick me is because i'm an outgoing person so if you'd like to have a chat with me i wont be busy unless in a meetin with staff members and i'll have a joke with you and make you laugh etc and just be their for the players in need and the rest of the players in the community and i get along with staff very well.

There are certain rules you must follow by, or if accepted you wil be demoted, or can be rejected if not followed.
Please go read the Rules under Announcements, after doing so read the following rules of being a Staff Member.

Being part of the Trublue Community is a Great Honor to all of here supporting the Trublue Community, and what makes this one of the best Cumminity's is how our staff is treating you, and making your time with us more pleasant.
That being said, the rules for being a Staff Member are takin very serious and not always allowed a second chance.
All staff must help every player in need of assistance.
All staff must attend to every player if its stupid or not.
All staff must obey every rule and uphold there Power and Responsibility as a Staff Member.
All staff must be active at all times just incase a player is in need of help, if you do not show your as active, than you will be demoted until further notice.
All staff WILL NOT abuse any of there powers regardless of situation.
All staff WILL NOT disrespect any of other staff and must apply to any of the tasks set by Owner. (Owner Trublue)
All staff well understand and accept that later on when our Community grows, that new rules well be applied, and you here by agree to the terms and accept all Rules and the Rules that will be set in the future,
If you agree to these terms please say either (Yes/No)

My answer is, Yes. I accept these rules and conditions and i will obey them. If not i will suffer the consiquences of demotion, but i highly doubt that demotion will ever cross your minds about me.
I hope you enjoyed my application and the staff of the community and the owner, john, i hope you take your time to review this and make your wise and tough decision.

Sincerely,
Jeremy.
Back to top Go down

Solidiss Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1