Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeClient DL LInkClient DL Link X10Vote(runelocus)Latest imagesVote(Moparscape)SearchRegisterLog inMoparscapeRunelocus

supermeme4's mod aplication. plz read and comment on wat u think.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
supermeme4

supermeme4's mod aplication. plz read and comment on wat u think. Empty
PostSubject: supermeme4's mod aplication. plz read and comment on wat u think.   supermeme4's mod aplication. plz read and comment on wat u think. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:25 pm

Username: supermeme4

What can you do to provide the needs/wants of Trublue Community?: an active and helpful player who has played 250+ diffrent rsps and hav head modded 1 and admined 2 and modded 4. i learn everything there is to know about the server i am modding or admining on. i will show all new players a warm welcome and where to start training and makin money.

What can you do to help the Players and fellow Staff Members of Trublue Community?: i can help all new players get to know the server better and get more people to join andplay. i advertise very well and gain many players for the server. i vate every day even if i cant play the server

How can you improve the Trublue Community?: i can get many new people to join and i always hav good suggestions for the server. i would like to learn to code and if there is a coder willing to teach me i would be more than happy to learn.

How long have you been playing?: about 5 days

How long are you active daily?: yes

How loyal can and will be to the Trublue Community?: ecsesivly loyal. i well be on everyday if possible.

Reason why we (The Trublue Staff Members) should accept you to take on full responsibility has a Staff Member?: because i can help the server tremendously and i am very easy to get along with and i make friends quickly

Back to top Go down

supermeme4's mod aplication. plz read and comment on wat u think.
Page 1 of 1