Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeClient DL LInkClient DL Link X10Vote(runelocus)Latest imagesVote(Moparscape)SearchRegisterLog inMoparscapeRunelocus

bando ownage for mod =))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
herodog97

bando ownage for mod =)) Empty
PostSubject: bando ownage for mod =))   bando ownage for mod =)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:36 am

Username:bando ownage

What can you do to provide the needs/wants of Trublue Community?
i will do anything to help out this server (but donate i dont have money) and i can really change it.

What can you do to help the Players and fellow Staff Members of Trublue Community?
when the other staff is away i can fill in for yall and be an assistant to others like give tours and tell others where everything is.

How can you improve the Trublue Community?
i could imporve the way ppl act and are and hopfuly get more players (my friends) to play.

How long have you been playing?
2 months

How long are you active daily?
im on 1hr each week day and idk on weekends about 5-10 hrs

How loyal can and will be to the Trublue Community?
i can be very loyal and very helpful to others i can reqlly change how this server is and get alot more people to join and hopfuly help improve this server throut the days and years and months of it being out.
Back to top Go down
poseidon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
poseidon

bando ownage for mod =)) Empty
PostSubject: zumba logo using servimg   bando ownage for mod =)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:30 am

Back to top Go down

bando ownage for mod =))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications/Staff list :: Mod Application-
Jump to: