Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeClient DL LInkClient DL Link X10Vote(runelocus)Latest imagesVote(Moparscape)SearchRegisterLog inMoparscapeRunelocus

Focus acura.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ohai_Im_Molly(:
Ohai_Im_Molly(:

Focus acura. Empty
PostSubject: Focus acura.   Focus acura. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:16 am

Username: Focus acura

What can you do to provide the needs/wants of Trublue Community? Well like most staff applications people run on about how many servers they've been mod, admin, or co-owner in. so i'ma try to change this up. Before i get any further i wanna say. I haven't been on much, I've played since early 20s in December. But with all the holidays and high school and everything it's been a bit challenging. So anyways. I'm a very friendly player. I love to help people, for two reasons. I usually get some friends from it, and it gets the new players started up into the community, which is definitely good due to the fat that if staff had not helped out this one player, we would have a random player running around asking how to make money etc. :p. I can also help code. Although the owner doesn't really seem like he necessarily NEED the help.

What can you do to help the Players and fellow Staff Members of Trublue Community? I can give them the basic money making skills. Show them how to kill some bosses, answer their questions. Just simply help the newer players get started.

How can you improve the Trublue Community? Well. I suppose as i said before i could help code. I can also help newer players. Even help the admins with codes. But thats not really changing the community I can report any dupers/glitchers, or really any kind of eco-ruin tactic that a player would use simply because they can't make money.

How long have you been playing? Well its January 10th right now, and i joined early December 20ths, so around 16-20 days ago.

How long are you active daily? I haven't been really active i usually have a lot of events that go on around the holidays, but now that they are over you should see me on alot more :p.

How loyal can and will be to the Trublue Community? I'm very loyal, enough said. ^_^

Reason why we (The Trublue Staff Members) should accept you to take on full responsibility has a Staff Member? Well, I really don't wanna repeat all that i said up there ^, but basically what any responsible staff member would, and should do. Don't disrespect players that are lower Archy players. Help out every player you can get to, even if your busy. And simply just be a nice staff-member.

There are certain rules you must follow by, or if accepted you wil be demoted, or can be rejected if not followed.
Please go read the Rules under Announcements, after doing so read the following rules of being a Staff Member.

Being part of the Trublue Community is a Great Honor to all of here supporting the Trublue Community, and what makes this one of the best Cumminity's is how our staff is treating you, and making your time with us more pleasant.
That being said, the rules for being a Staff Member are takin very serious and not always allowed a second chance.
All staff must help every player in need of assistance.
All staff must attend to every player if its stupid or not.
All staff must obey every rule and uphold there Power and Responsibility as a Staff Member.
All staff must be active at all times just incase a player is in need of help, if you do not show your as active, than you will be demoted until further notice.
All staff WILL NOT abuse any of there powers regardless of situation.
All staff WILL NOT disrespect any of other staff and must apply to any of the tasks set by Owner. (Owner Trublue)
All staff well understand and accept that later on when our Community grows, that new rules well be applied, and you here by agree to the terms and accept all Rules and the Rules that will be set in the future,
If you agree to these terms please say either (Yes/No) Yes, i do.

Btw, i understand since i wasn't very active that this may be rejected.
Back to top Go down
LolzGetOwned
Admin
Admin
LolzGetOwned

Focus acura. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Focus acura.   Focus acura. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:37 am

You Have A great app but unfortunaltly, I suggest you play a bit longer before you apply for app you havent got around to meeting most of the trublue member and also be more active on forums. Atm my vote has to be no, but best of luck in the future. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Focus acura.
Page 1 of 1