Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeClient DL LInkClient DL Link X10Vote(runelocus)Latest imagesVote(Moparscape)SearchRegisterLog inMoparscapeRunelocus

Slayurmom For Mod

Go down 
4 posters

Slayurmom For Mod??? Leave A Comment As Well Please And Thank-You
Yes
Slayurmom For Mod I_vote_lcap0%Slayurmom For Mod I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Slayurmom For Mod I_vote_lcap0%Slayurmom For Mod I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
slayurmom

Slayurmom For Mod Empty
PostSubject: Slayurmom For Mod   Slayurmom For Mod I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:52 pm

***I Will Understand If I Have To Wait For A Moderator Position To Become Available***

Slayurmom

What can you do to provide the needs/wants of Trublue Community?
Trublue should be looked after with great care. Players always have needs/wants, and it is the duty of the staff to help meet those needs & wants. The staff needs to make sure they are helping others, and i help players with any possible thing i can. I recieve joy knowing that i help others become successful in the game.

What can you do to help the Players and fellow Staff Members of Trublue Community?
I can and will help any player with questions, trouble with other players, confusion, and so on. Basically i am trying to express that i will help anyone with anything that are in my limits as a moderator.

How can you improve the Trublue Community?
I believe that Trublue is a growing game, not just in players, but in needs and services, and making it bigger is always better. The first and most easiest way i help Trublue is by voting on Locus & Mopar, and i make sure i vote every single day. Others ways i am willing to help is by YouTube (showing game play and talking about the server), divulging the server to others, and most importantly, helping out new players whether in need or not, i will make the server feel welcome and friendly.

How long have you been playing?
I have about five weeks of experience, and i have a great deal of knowledge.

How long are you active daily?
I try extremely hard to be on as much as i can. I play for long periods of time on teh weekend, but on teh week my mom is overly controlling of my laptop so it’s harder to go on although I still manage to play. On the weekend I play from around 2 or 3 p.m. until whenever in teh morning, like 5 a.m.

How loyal can and will be to the Trublue Community?
I am very loyal and do not disrespect. I think before i speak, and believe loyalty is key to a friendly server. I do not flame and i believe i don't get mad at another player right away. I do try to talk about a problem and will not ever flame back at a player. keeping cool is always the best way to solve a problem. Again, i help others when i can and make sure others' needs come before my own.

Reason why we (The Trublue Staff Members) should accept you to take on full responsibility has a Staff Member?
Reasons for accepting me as a moderator are such as loyalty, helpfulness, kindness, and trust. a staff member must be accepting of others at any time. I will be kind and loyal to others, help them when i can, and make them feel welcome and wanted in the server. I am not perfect, like anybody else, but i do believe strongly that i have great credentials and skills that a moderator must possess in order to be a tru* moderator

There are certain rules you must follow by, or if accepted you wil be demoted, or can be rejected if not followed.
Please go read the Rules under Announcements, after doing so read the following rules of being a Staff Member.

Being part of the Trublue Community is a Great Honor to all of here supporting the Trublue Community, and what makes this one of the best Cumminity's is how our staff is treating you, and making your time with us more pleasant.
That being said, the rules for being a Staff Member are takin very serious and not always allowed a second chance.
All staff must help every player in need of assistance.
All staff must attend to every player if its stupid or not.
All staff must obey every rule and uphold there Power and Responsibility as a Staff Member.
All staff must be active at all times just incase a player is in need of help, if you do not show your as active, than you will be demoted until further notice.
All staff WILL NOT abuse any of there powers regardless of situation.
All staff WILL NOT disrespect any of other staff and must apply to any of the tasks set by Owner. (Owner Trublue)
All staff well understand and accept that later on when our Community grows, that new rules well be applied, and you here by agree to the terms and accept all Rules and the Rules that will be set in the future,
If you agree to these terms please say either (Yes/No)

Yes
I enjoy making banners when someone asks me to. Just give me your ideas for the signature and I’ll do my best!
What a Face
Back to top Go down
Rawr
Global Mod
Head Mod
Global ModHead Mod
Rawr

Slayurmom For Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayurmom For Mod   Slayurmom For Mod I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:08 am

Eric has been playing longer then sum staff that we have today. He has never been in trouble with people, never seen him get into fights and can contribute with his amazing banner skills. Not just from knowing him in person but he is a good guy nd I know would do good, as head mod i'd luv to see him join staff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ProvenAddiction
Gee
Owner
Owner
Gee

Slayurmom For Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayurmom For Mod   Slayurmom For Mod I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:10 am

which staff r these miguel?
Back to top Go down
Owner Trublue
Head Owner
Head Owner
Owner Trublue

Slayurmom For Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayurmom For Mod   Slayurmom For Mod I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:17 am

Become more active and well talk more, atm accepted on waiting list.
Back to top Go down
https://trublue.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Slayurmom For Mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayurmom For Mod   Slayurmom For Mod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slayurmom For Mod
Page 1 of 1