Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeClient DL LInkClient DL Link X10Vote(runelocus)Latest imagesVote(Moparscape)SearchRegisterLog inMoparscapeRunelocus

How to fix the error while compiling on the client(removed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jake

How to fix the error while compiling on the client(removed) Empty
PostSubject: How to fix the error while compiling on the client(removed)   How to fix the error while compiling on the client(removed) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:02 pm

-removed-

~Jake
Happy Chirstmas How to fix the error while compiling on the client(removed) 85980

Last edited by Gee on Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : unwanted details)
Back to top Go down
Gee
Owner
Owner
Gee

PostSubject: Re: How to fix the error while compiling on the client(removed)   How to fix the error while compiling on the client(removed) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:21 am

those are meant to be hidden on purpose, comment removed
Back to top Go down
jake

PostSubject: Re: How to fix the error while compiling on the client(removed)   How to fix the error while compiling on the client(removed) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:28 am

Gee you hide them again when u upload it or put it into a .rar file >.>
Back to top Go down
Gee
Owner
Owner
Gee

PostSubject: Re: How to fix the error while compiling on the client(removed)   How to fix the error while compiling on the client(removed) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:23 am

how do you unhide them?

ooh, and me and john have clients where the files arent hidden, which are the 1s we programme and update
Back to top Go down
jake

PostSubject: Re: How to fix the error while compiling on the client(removed)   How to fix the error while compiling on the client(removed) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:42 am

Gee wrote:
how do you unhide them?

ooh, and me and john have clients where the files arent hidden, which are the 1s we programme and update

>.> lol ill show you gee whats you msn?
Back to top Go down
poseidon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
poseidon

PostSubject: Re: How to fix the error while compiling on the client(removed)   How to fix the error while compiling on the client(removed) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:44 am

i know this is offtopic but jake, look at the trublue banner i made in other graphics Smile
Back to top Go down
Gee
Owner
Owner
Gee

PostSubject: Re: How to fix the error while compiling on the client(removed)   How to fix the error while compiling on the client(removed) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:03 am

ill pm you it jake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to fix the error while compiling on the client(removed)   How to fix the error while compiling on the client(removed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to fix the error while compiling on the client(removed)
Page 1 of 1