Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeClient DL LInkClient DL Link X10Vote(runelocus)Latest imagesVote(Moparscape)SearchRegisterLog inMoparscapeRunelocus

My new nd official sig!

Go down 
4 posters

Which is better (looking at bottom banner)
Other banner
My new nd official sig! I_vote_lcap0%My new nd official sig! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
New banner
My new nd official sig! I_vote_lcap100%My new nd official sig! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Rawr
Global Mod
Head Mod
Global ModHead Mod
Rawr

My new nd official sig! Empty
PostSubject: My new nd official sig!   My new nd official sig! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:25 pm

Well since I have been added to staff i felt like it was a new start so i needed a new banner. Me and eric both worked hard to get this banner to work. and here it is. Just look up...

Also the "so this is what it's like" sig will be taken down soon. it was just for me getting mod but i might get more sigs for up coming seasons like for christmas! Enjoy!
santa
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ProvenAddiction
LolzGetOwned
Admin
Admin
LolzGetOwned

PostSubject: Re: My new nd official sig!   My new nd official sig! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:36 pm

Mhm Looks good Migi I think I might have to make beat that and you fucken up a bit on the words where it says taste vengance.
Back to top Go down
Rawr
Global Mod
Head Mod
Global ModHead Mod
Rawr

PostSubject: Re: My new nd official sig!   My new nd official sig! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:21 am

lol open up dem eyes you got there young man it says "vengeance" you wouldn't know how it's spelt the cuz everytime you see it you be clikcing all the food you got in yer invo. Surprised santa
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ProvenAddiction
Gee
Owner
Owner
Gee

PostSubject: Re: My new nd official sig!   My new nd official sig! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:49 am

john may be pissed

i think its better then his Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slayurmom

PostSubject: Re: My new nd official sig!   My new nd official sig! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:49 am

ok i have seen my error to much and im going to go fix it today or tomorrow. the skull for vengeance is cut off by that bar and i saw it enough. soory migi. ill make it higher unless you want me to do something else with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new nd official sig!   My new nd official sig! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new nd official sig!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Graphics :: Signatures-
Jump to: