Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeClient DL LInkClient DL Link X10Vote(runelocus)Latest imagesVote(Moparscape)SearchRegisterLog inMoparscapeRunelocus

Hello my name is Dylan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dylan

Hello my name is Dylan Empty
PostSubject: Hello my name is Dylan   Hello my name is Dylan I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:48 pm

My name is Dylan i just recently started playin silab again this is my first server since i came back after not playing for a year or so.Expect to see me ingame alot because when I get into something i game bum the hell out of it.I can play around alot but if i have to I can be serious,I live in Alabama, USA in a small town called cottonwood where there is nothing to do..I am almost 15 and in 9th grade . I have a sick sense of humor and may be a bit uncalled for sometimes but still if i offend you (which hopefully wont happen) than I'm just playing unless I tell you other wise.If you need to know anything else about me you can reply to this and ask or ask me in game my name is Dylan on the server have a good day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello my name is Dylan   Hello my name is Dylan I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:24 pm

Welcome to trublue we hope you have a nice day with us Smile

-Trublue Staff Team
Back to top Go down
Owner Trublue
Head Owner
Head Owner
Owner Trublue

PostSubject: Re: Hello my name is Dylan   Hello my name is Dylan I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:35 am

Still not buying your virginity. lol
Back to top Go down
https://trublue.darkbb.com
Solidiss

PostSubject: Re: Hello my name is Dylan   Hello my name is Dylan I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:04 am

Welcome to Trublue. The owner is Owner Trublue. Enjoy the server.

-Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Hello my name is Dylan   Hello my name is Dylan I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:58 pm

Owner Trublue wrote:
Still not buying your virginity. lol
not yet anyways Wink
Back to top Go down
Owner Trublue
Head Owner
Head Owner
Owner Trublue

PostSubject: Re: Hello my name is Dylan   Hello my name is Dylan I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:37 am

Closed.
Back to top Go down
https://trublue.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello my name is Dylan   Hello my name is Dylan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello my name is Dylan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: