Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeClient DL LInkClient DL Link X10Vote(runelocus)Latest imagesVote(Moparscape)SearchRegisterLog inMoparscapeRunelocus

Need permission to ban 2 players.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gooseman160
Banned
Ex Staff
Banned  Ex Staff

Need permission to ban 2 players. Empty
PostSubject: Need permission to ban 2 players.   Need permission to ban 2 players. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:49 am

We have two new players who are duping. Gee has taken away the money so they say he logged off when i got on. But anyways they have been abusing staff and are saying that they are going to photoshop me and gee saying something we didnt say. They will edit it to make it look like we said it. They were saying me and gee were abusing when all they kept doing is ask for items. I warned them and just need permission to ipban. There user names are logout and log out.

Sincerly, Gooseman160
Back to top Go down
Gee
Owner
Owner
Gee

PostSubject: Re: Need permission to ban 2 players.   Need permission to ban 2 players. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:56 am

i've taken care of it, no need for further punishment
Back to top Go down
gooseman160
Banned
Ex Staff
Banned  Ex Staff

PostSubject: Re: Need permission to ban 2 players.   Need permission to ban 2 players. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 9:57 am

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need permission to ban 2 players.   Need permission to ban 2 players. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need permission to ban 2 players.
Page 1 of 1