Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeClient DL LInkClient DL Link X10Vote(runelocus)Latest imagesVote(Moparscape)SearchRegisterLog inMoparscapeRunelocus

Kinghusler1 for mod XD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kinghusler1

Kinghusler1 for mod XD Empty
PostSubject: Kinghusler1 for mod XD   Kinghusler1 for mod XD I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:59 am

Username:kinghusler1

What can you do to provide the needs/wants of Trublue Community?
i have been a coder for quite sometime. i have coded the newer "614" private servers. i think that i have a verry good imagination when it comes to this stuff. i have wonderful ideas for minigames and "what-not"
What can you do to help the Players and fellow Staff Members of Trublue Community?
provide them with any information they are looking for. such as help, where is..., what is...
How can you improve the Trublue Community?
Help any Newbie players looking for advice help where is.. etc.
How long have you been playing?
i played in november of 2010
How long are you active daily?
probably roughly around 2hours.
How loyal can and will be to the Trublue Community?
i respect them as if they were my school principle.
Reason why we (The Trublue Staff Members) should accept you to take on full responsibility has a Staff Member?
i am very creative. i have minigames and stuff coded if ever needed. and i am verry good at taking on resposibility as a staff member, (i have been on other servers, but they suck compared to TruBlue)

Yes of corse.
Back to top Go down
poseidon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Kinghusler1 for mod XD   Kinghusler1 for mod XD I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:23 am

as for what you can do for the server i think you sound like a good person to have on trublue. but i have never met or heard of you. please wait a while and get yourself known as helpful around server then your app might be considered more than it will be now

~poseidon
Back to top Go down
kinghusler1

PostSubject: Re: Kinghusler1 for mod XD   Kinghusler1 for mod XD I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:54 am

thanks poseidon God of Water lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinghusler1 for mod XD   Kinghusler1 for mod XD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinghusler1 for mod XD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications/Staff list :: Mod Application-
Jump to: