Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeClient DL LInkClient DL Link X10Vote(runelocus)Latest imagesVote(Moparscape)SearchRegisterLog inMoparscapeRunelocus

Angel for Mod :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel

Angel for Mod :) Empty
PostSubject: Angel for Mod :)   Angel for Mod :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:41 am

Username: Angel

What can you do to provide the needs/wants of Trublue Community? I can help owners get codes if they need it.

What can you do to help the Players and fellow Staff Members of Trublue Community? I can help many new players that join the server and give good advice.

How can you improve the Trublue Community? I have told many of my friends about your server and acouple actually tried it out.

How long have you been playing? I have been playing for 1 week, but planning to stay for a long time.

How long are you active daily? Yes, i have school but at 3pm I am on.

How loyal can and will be to the Trublue Community? I can be very loyal and be as dedicated as owners.

Reason why we (The Trublue Staff Members) should accept you to take on full responsibility has a Staff Member? The Trublue staff members should accept me to take responsibility as a staff member because i am a very dedicated, nice, friendly person. Most people that have met me on the server hasn't had a problem with me and i plan on staying that way.

Back to top Go down
poseidon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Angel for Mod :)   Angel for Mod :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:10 am

i think your a good player and like the server alot but you have not been playing for too long and the staff is pretty much full. maybe wait a bit longer before applying?

~~yours sincerely~~
poseidon
Back to top Go down
Gee
Owner
Owner
Gee

PostSubject: Re: Angel for Mod :)   Angel for Mod :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:02 am

who are you? o.O
Back to top Go down
poseidon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
poseidon

PostSubject: Re: Angel for Mod :)   Angel for Mod :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:10 am

anthony angel has been playing a few days. not sure exactly how much. hes my friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel for Mod :)   Angel for Mod :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel for Mod :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications/Staff list :: Mod Application-
Jump to: