Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeClient DL LInkClient DL Link X10Vote(runelocus)Latest imagesVote(Moparscape)SearchRegisterLog inMoparscapeRunelocus

New staff crowns vote

Go down 
4 posters

New crowns
Keep the current colours (mod= green)
New staff crowns vote I_vote_lcap33%New staff crowns vote I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
get rid of new colours
New staff crowns vote I_vote_lcap67%New staff crowns vote I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Rawr
Global Mod
Head Mod
Global ModHead Mod
Rawr

New staff crowns vote Empty
PostSubject: New staff crowns vote   New staff crowns vote I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:42 am

Well as moderator everytime i speak there is this green crown beside me, I feel and I know others do that this change to the colours kinda takes away sum of the nice touches private servers have that, sum tihngs can't be changed nd I guess I enjoy the old crowns. Now so that these updates don't go to waste, I propose that the BLUE CROWN be given to John nd Anthony being they are owners. The GREEN CROWN be given to johns brothers so people know the difference from staff and johns brothers. Please vote above to show support on this post. Incase you missed my proposal it's stated below in yellow:

Now so that these updates don't go to waste, I propose that the BLUE CROWN be given to John nd Anthony being they are owners. The GREEN CROWN be given to johns brothers so people know the difference from staff and johns brothers. nd staff are given the old crowns

Last edited by Rawr on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ProvenAddiction
Gee
Owner
Owner
Gee

PostSubject: Re: New staff crowns vote   New staff crowns vote I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:56 am

ur proposal cant work without a new crown sstem both me and john have no idea how to code
Back to top Go down
Rawr
Global Mod
Head Mod
Global ModHead Mod
Rawr

PostSubject: Re: New staff crowns vote   New staff crowns vote I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:59 am

EDIT: Being that I didn't realise we can't have new ranks created as of right now. My proposal is useless and won't work. So please just vote eaither "Yes" or "No" I will keep original post the same for others to see what my proposal was.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ProvenAddiction
LolzGetOwned
Admin
Admin
LolzGetOwned

PostSubject: Re: New staff crowns vote   New staff crowns vote I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:56 pm

I like the old crowns better then the new ones I think only co-owners and owners should have blue crowns
Back to top Go down
slayurmom

PostSubject: Re: New staff crowns vote   New staff crowns vote I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:18 am

i know i'm not staff and even if miguel's idea of making owner crown and brother crown different doesn't work, i do enjoy the nice silver mod crown.
-Slayurmom What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New staff crowns vote   New staff crowns vote I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New staff crowns vote
Page 1 of 1