Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeClient DL LInkClient DL Link X10Vote(runelocus)Latest imagesVote(Moparscape)SearchRegisterLog inMoparscapeRunelocus

PJEWR FOR MOD:D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pjewr

PJEWR FOR MOD:D Empty
PostSubject: PJEWR FOR MOD:D   PJEWR FOR MOD:D I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:23 am

What can you do to provide the needs/wants of Trublue Community?
What i can do to provide the needs/wants of trublue community is that i can help anyone because i know alot of the things and people in the trublue community allowing me to have access to many resources of help.
What can you do to help the Players and fellow Staff Members of Trublue Community?
What i can do to help fellow players and staff members is show new players around the trublue community and help them with money making,skills,pkking, and ect.
How can you improve the Trublue Community?
I can improve the Trublue community by helping people undrstand the point of the game and help new players learn the rules and regulations of the trublue community.
How long have you been playing?
I have been playing for about 2-3 weeks now but within these few weeks ive learned alot about the community by playing with other admins and mods.
How long are you active daily?
Im pretty active i stay on for at least 2-3 hours a day but i have wrestling so i try to get on as much as i can.
How loyal can and will be to the Trublue Community?
I will be as loyal as possible.
Why should you deserve more Powers and Responsibilitiys?
I deserve more powers and responsibilities because i have been in some of the situations that the new players will over come.
Reason why we (The Trublue Staff Members) should accept you to take on full responsibility as a Staff Member?
I think that the trublue staff members should accept me taking on full responsibilities because i THEY LOVE ME! jk but because i think they wont be let down.
Being part of the Trublue Community is a Great Honor to all of here supporting the Trublue Community, and what makes this one of the best Cumminity's is how our staff is treating you, and making your time with us more pleasant.
That being said, the rules for being a Staff Member are takin very serious and not always allowed a second chance.
All staff must help every player in need of assistance.
All staff must attend to every player if its stupid or not.
All staff must obey every rule and uphold there Power and Responsibility as a Staff Member.
All staff must be active at all times just incase a player is in need of help, if you do not show your as active, than you will be demoted until further notice.
All staff WILL NOT abuse any of there powers regardless of situation.
All staff WILL NOT disrespect any of other staff and must apply to any of the tasks set by Owner. (Owner Trublue)
All staff well understand and accept that later on when our Community grows, that new rules well be applied, and you here by agree to the terms and accept all Rules and the Rules that will be set in the future,
If you agree to these terms please say either (Yes/No)
YES!
I have editing software but i only edit COD videos sorry): i suck at banners):
Thank you for your time reading this application.
Back to top Go down
LolzGetOwned
Admin
Admin
LolzGetOwned

PostSubject: Re: PJEWR FOR MOD:D   PJEWR FOR MOD:D I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:54 pm

I think you would turn out to be a very good mod, you are active and are very loyal to this server,but right now all positions are full and you have to be more active on forums. So I will have to say no for now.
Back to top Go down
poseidon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
poseidon

PostSubject: Re: PJEWR FOR MOD:D   PJEWR FOR MOD:D I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:31 am

what the gay italian said
Back to top Go down
LolzGetOwned
Admin
Admin
LolzGetOwned

PostSubject: Re: PJEWR FOR MOD:D   PJEWR FOR MOD:D I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:47 am

stfu jason...
Back to top Go down
Rawr
Global Mod
Head Mod
Global ModHead Mod
Rawr

PostSubject: Re: PJEWR FOR MOD:D   PJEWR FOR MOD:D I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:22 am

Stay on topic. This is a application. Play server more then your application would be taken seriously.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ProvenAddiction
poseidon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
poseidon

PostSubject: Re: PJEWR FOR MOD:D   PJEWR FOR MOD:D I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:37 am

you have been innactive of late.
Back to top Go down
Gee
Owner
Owner
Gee

PostSubject: Re: PJEWR FOR MOD:D   PJEWR FOR MOD:D I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:00 pm

Rawr wrote:
Stay on topic. This is a application. Play server more then your application would be taken seriously.

awww how cute... trying to be the big dawg!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PJEWR FOR MOD:D   PJEWR FOR MOD:D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PJEWR FOR MOD:D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications/Staff list :: Mod Application-
Jump to: