Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeClient DL LInkClient DL Link X10Vote(runelocus)Latest imagesVote(Moparscape)SearchRegisterLog inMoparscapeRunelocus

lol @ Rs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jake

lol @ Rs Empty
PostSubject: lol @ Rs   lol @ Rs I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:07 pm

Warning ~~~~
This is FAKE

Just read below
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leeched from Jagex Ltd

Quote :

At Runescape LTD Copyright 2009-2010 we insure you that you have the best gaming experience you possibly can have. That's why we send trolls in and bug you every time you log and we also make fake events like bringing the trade and wilderness back we have gained over 10 million dollars because of you idiots Smile Now we are doing a referendum which (Yes) will make over 20 million dollars or more from our sponsors and the ads next to the vote box and the referendum box(es)
Now we will be making an event in about a month where you have to pay 10$ for membership. We will make this look all good and awesome and make you really want to buy it. All this will be is standard membership and the only thing different from the other normal membership will be that when you kill a goblin you will get 10GP every drop when you kill 10 goblins you will have 100GP, 100 goblins 1000GP, 1000 goblins 10000GP, 10000 goblins 100000GP and finally when you kill one million goblins you will have 10 million GP imagine that! Making 10 million GP in just two years! When you could be killing green dragons and make 6 sets of max cash in the same amount of time. By the way if you have a set of max cash in your bank or anything close to that we will take all of it out and put it onto our other accounts. If you try to call our customer support you will be put on hold and you must wait 10 hours until a automated service transfers your call than you might have to wait about 10-100 years to actually talk to a real person

Lastly,

We are making this new system, it is when say you swear you automatically get banned or if you say ass you will get a perm mute! isn't that completely fair? getting a perm mute from saying "ass". Well we don't want you FUCK TADS messing with our new players! We (Jagex) wanna mess around with them for our amusement.
Also if you a seen near a bot or even in the same world with a bot all your high stats will be reseted to 1 or 10 depending on the stat.

~Happy Gaming~

PS, Go to runescape.com/wilderness and you will make us some money Smile

Yours sincerely, Mod Mark
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember this is FAKE
Back to top Go down
Owner Trublue
Head Owner
Head Owner
Owner Trublue

lol @ Rs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol @ Rs   lol @ Rs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:56 am

LAUGH MY FUCKING ASS OFF HAHHAHAH RAPED.
Back to top Go down
https://trublue.darkbb.com
jake

lol @ Rs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol @ Rs   lol @ Rs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:41 am

Owner Trublue wrote:
LAUGH MY FUCKING ASS OFF HAHHAHAH RAPED.

Haha serious?
Back to top Go down
Owner Trublue
Head Owner
Head Owner
Owner Trublue

lol @ Rs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol @ Rs   lol @ Rs I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:10 pm

Yes i am very serious on what i say.
Back to top Go down
LolzGetOwned
Admin
Admin
LolzGetOwned

lol @ Rs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol @ Rs   lol @ Rs I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:27 pm

Lmfao I can actually see them doing this shit.... but seriously lmfao!
Back to top Go down
Owner Trublue
Head Owner
Head Owner
Owner Trublue

lol @ Rs Empty
PostSubject: Re: lol @ Rs   lol @ Rs I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:38 am

Shhhhhh....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lol @ Rs Empty