Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeClient DL LInkClient DL Link X10Vote(runelocus)Latest imagesVote(Moparscape)SearchRegisterLog inMoparscapeRunelocus

REAPPLY

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
melissa snow
Mod
Mod

REAPPLY Empty
PostSubject: REAPPLY   REAPPLY I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:40 am

id do the mod app but ive alreayd been a mod and also admin so i wanna reapply

Username: melissa

What can you do to provide the needs/wants of Trublue Community?
the things i can do to meet the needs/wants of trublue are that im willing to do anything to help everyone and im also probally one of the most active players on now

What can you do to help the Players and fellow Staff Members of Trublue Community?
to help the players would be the get them out of being stuck in places that you cant get out of and also show them around and how to do skills/make money, jto help the staff would be muteing all the spammers because the staff are afking at the important times

How can you improve the Trublue Community?
to improve the trublue community would be keeping new players interested in not quiting early because they get all confussed and don't understand how the that instant 99s isnt always the best

How long have you been playing?
oh god, uhmm very long

How long are you active daily?
only times im not on is when i have after school activeites and sometimes on the weekends go up to my family

How loyal can and will be to the Trublue Community?
i will be very loyal as i already am

Why should you deserve more Powers and Responsibilitiys?
i deserve more powers and responsibilitys because i know what do to under the problems and sometime issues trublue gets every now and then instead of just logging out or ignoring them

Reason why we (The Trublue Staff Members) should accept you to take on full responsibility as a Staff Member?
the reason why you should accept me to take on full responsibility as a staff member is that i dont think there is one player that dosn't like me on the server and along with the experience i have being a staff member and not just slaking around.

Being part of the Trublue Community is a Great Honor to all of here supporting the Trublue Community, and what makes this one of the best Cumminity's is how our staff is treating you, and making your time with us more pleasant.
That being said, the rules for being a Staff Member are takin very serious and not always allowed a second chance.
All staff must help every player in need of assistance.
All staff must attend to every player if its stupid or not.
All staff must obey every rule and uphold there Power and Responsibility as a Staff Member.
All staff must be active at all times just incase a player is in need of help, if you do not show your as active, than you will be demoted until further notice.
All staff WILL NOT abuse any of there powers regardless of situation.
All staff WILL NOT disrespect any of other staff and must apply to any of the tasks set by Owner. (Owner Trublue)
All staff well understand and accept that later on when our Community grows, that new rules well be applied, and you here by agree to the terms and accept all Rules and the Rules that will be set in the future,
If you agree to these terms please say either (Yes/No)

YES
Back to top Go down
Rawr
Global Mod
Head Mod
Global ModHead Mod
Rawr

REAPPLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: REAPPLY   REAPPLY I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:08 am

I support this very much! I know she'll be great and i'd luv for her to become moderator just like she was before! santa
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ProvenAddiction
left 4 dead
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff
left 4 dead

REAPPLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: REAPPLY   REAPPLY I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:32 am

ftw
Back to top Go down
Gee
Owner
Owner
Gee

REAPPLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: REAPPLY   REAPPLY I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:14 am

im saying yes, maybe as mod to start with though Smile
Back to top Go down
Owner Trublue
Head Owner
Head Owner
Owner Trublue

REAPPLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: REAPPLY   REAPPLY I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:14 pm

Closed, Wrong Topic. You applying for Moderator, but applied in Administrator.
Back to top Go down
https://trublue.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

REAPPLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: REAPPLY   REAPPLY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REAPPLY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications/Staff list :: Admin Application-
Jump to: