Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeClient DL LInkClient DL Link X10Vote(runelocus)Latest imagesVote(Moparscape)SearchRegisterLog inMoparscapeRunelocus

Promote/Demote Staff Member Rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner Trublue
Head Owner
Head Owner
Owner Trublue

Promote/Demote Staff Member Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Promote/Demote Staff Member Rules.   Promote/Demote Staff Member Rules. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:14 am

If you want a staff member promoted or demoted, please post in here there InGame Staff Account Username, and post a Valid Reason why this person should get a promotion, or a demotion!, if you don't give a good detailed summary on why this person deserves a promotion or demotion, it will be locked and you will have to do it over again, if you keep posting one thats invalid, you will be Terminated from posting in this topic.
Example on how the Topic should look like.

Title of Topic, Username Promoted or Username Demoted
Hi, i think that Username deserves a promotion/demotion because he/she has done, "explain how he/she they helps/or dont help the Community of Trublue."
So therefor i believe this person should get a promotion/demotion.
Sincerly,
Username-Player sumbitting/writting this topic.

That is a small detailed summary on what it should look like, but we expect better details so we may review it with full 100% confident's on our decision(s). If you write something such as,
This person deserves a promotion because he/she rocks. and thats all it will be locked and YOU will be warned.
This person deserves a demotion because they suck. and thats all it will be locked and YOU will be warned, no expections to anyone and those 2 examples go for anything relating to it, i want a full detailed summary.
Sincerly,
Owna Trublue
Back to top Go down
https://trublue.darkbb.com

Promote/Demote Staff Member Rules.
Page 1 of 1