Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeClient DL LInkClient DL Link X10Vote(runelocus)Latest imagesVote(Moparscape)SearchRegisterLog inMoparscapeRunelocus

less of a request as ive already done it.

Go down 
3 posters

did she deserve ban and should it stay?
she deserved, and should stay banned
less of a request as ive already done it. I_vote_lcap100%less of a request as ive already done it. I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
she didn't deserve, and should be unbanned
less of a request as ive already done it. I_vote_lcap0%less of a request as ive already done it. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
poseidon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
poseidon

less of a request as ive already done it. Empty
PostSubject: less of a request as ive already done it.   less of a request as ive already done it. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:34 am

i will put the pictures up and explain

less of a request as ive already done it. Evidence

this is a deal they made for a risking match.

she was risking a zgs and badger was risking this:
less of a request as ive already done it. Badgersrisk

as was said in the agreement above they would give it to the winner afterwards.
Badger won this fight and she would not give it. she sold it to store and gave jojo 90m
which jojo gave to me cause hes a good player
less of a request as ive already done it. Jojohelps

then when i said that i was doing this and that i was on badgers side as i witnessed their agreemant she starts flaming me and badger(only a picture of her flaming me but she flamed us more than that), and saying she will bug our computers(as shown below)
less of a request as ive already done it. Gtflaming

less of a request as ive already done it. Gtevidence-ban

so i banned her as for what she said and said she was doing. unban if you want i was just making you aware of this

Last edited by poseidon on Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
poseidon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
poseidon

PostSubject: Re: less of a request as ive already done it.   less of a request as ive already done it. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:42 am

i would also like to know if i or someone else with spawn can give badger the zgs he won as i find it unfair that he does not get what he rightfully won
Back to top Go down
Jesus
Admin
Admin
Jesus

PostSubject: Re: less of a request as ive already done it.   less of a request as ive already done it. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:43 am

Yeah that's all right, but he claimed to have kept zgs, and had also claimed to have already had 90M.
Back to top Go down
poseidon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
poseidon

PostSubject: Re: less of a request as ive already done it.   less of a request as ive already done it. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:45 am

yeah but she said she sold it to store
Back to top Go down
Owner Trublue
Head Owner
Head Owner
Owner Trublue

PostSubject: Re: less of a request as ive already done it.   less of a request as ive already done it. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:03 pm

Requesting and showing evidence does not make this an open discussion on what has happened, the person who posts the Topic, is the one who says the story, and if others would like to add there storys, please wait till i have come talk to you befor explaining it.
Back to top Go down
https://trublue.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: less of a request as ive already done it.   less of a request as ive already done it. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

less of a request as ive already done it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Mutes/Bans :: Request a mute/ban-
Jump to: